[MPlayer-users] Comment from Twitter

Peter Payne peterpayne at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 20:44:15 CEST 2009

I'd just like to point out that someone just replied, "@jlist Looks
like MPlayer OSX has been dead in development for 2 years. This makes
me afraid to install it." in my Twitter feed. Mplayer is my *favorite*
Mac program hands down, but if people are thinking this, perhaps it
might be a good time to "level up" the development in some way?
Perhaps add compatibility for all the stuff that the program isn't
compatible with, add support for dual audio videos without hacking the
thing terribly, fix/improve/renovate the visual elements of the
program, etc.?