[MPlayer-users] New list member - question

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Mon Aug 3 11:56:35 CEST 2009

MHR <mhullrich <at> gmail.com> writes:

> My video is a 1680x1050 22" monitor, if that matters.
>
> My question is:  Yes, I know this is not the most current revision of
> MPlayer - it is, last I checked, the most recent revision available
> from rpmforge, which is my #1 resource for non-distro apps.

So, instead of you doing
svn co svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/mplayer/trunk mplayer && cd mplayer && ./configure
&& make
(Sould not take more than 10 minutes on a sse2 cpu, I never install mplayer), we
should try to guess if your problem was solved?

> Is this something that has been fixed in a more recent revision?

Yes, -monitorpixelaspect 1 is default since quite some time.

Carl Eugen