[MPlayer-users] Output audio to multiple dsp devices?

Jesper Johnson jesper.johnson at mediaworks.fi
Thu Aug 13 12:54:41 CEST 2009

Hi!

I tried searching the mplayer lists for any previous discussions on this
topic but found none so here goes:

Is it possible to direct audio output to multiple dsp devices
simultaneously with mplayer? I have a Debian pc with three audio
interfaces for music playback purposes in different rooms but during video
playback I'd like to send the audio to all three dsps simultaneously. I've
noticed that for example the ogg123 command line player allows you to
output to multiple audio devices by adding any number of "-d oss -o <dsp
path>" parameters, I'm looking for something similar in mplayer.

Any advice on how to accomplish this?

Thanks!