[MPlayer-users] Makeing a video from one image

meino.cramer at gmx.de meino.cramer at gmx.de
Sat Aug 15 17:59:59 CEST 2009

Hi,

 on my harddisc there a several short video sequences (*.mkv/matroska
 PCM/MJPG) recorded from my webcam. I want to make textual
 explanations to fit them in between the videos and merge them
 to one video, which finally gets converted into DVD-compliant
 format.
 So far so good...

 The only thing I dont know is the best way tp create a _video_ sequence
 from a single image containing the textual explanations for the
 following webcam-video.

 Is there any neat trick, which may not need extensive harddisk space
 while creating the video?

 Thank you very much in advance for your help!
 Have a nice weekend!
 mcc