No subject

Tue Aug 25 22:50:44 CEST 2009

After redirecting mencoder's stdout to a file, I could see that encoding
process is following these steps:
1. EDL skip first garbage, ok
2. Encode first part of the movie, ok
3. EDL skip the commercials, ok
4. At the time of resuming, it starts failing ("EDL SKIP.*" lines, and
then "Maybe you are playing.*\nFor AVI.*"

I've read on that list that the "Too many video packets in the buffer"
might be due to many different things, but on my files, it seems related
to the time encoding resumes after an edl skip.

After the ffmpeg warning about strange container framerate, I tried to
specify -fps 25 -ofps 25, but no change in the behaviour.

Do anyone have an idea how to solve that problem?

Regards.