[MPlayer-users] No audio when recording with mplayer

Horváth Csaba horvathcsabalaszlo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 20:28:58 CET 2009

Hello!

Here is a command line, and n error message for :alsa:

mencoder tv:// -tv
driver=v4l2:norm=PAL:device=/dev/video0:amode=1:audiorate=32000:forceaudio:volume=100:immediatemode=0:chanlist=europe-
west:alsa:channel=E7 -ovc lavc -oac copy tv.avi
MEncoder SVN-r29978-4.4.1 (C) 2000-2009 MPlayer Team
Option tv: Unknown suboption alsa

Exiting... (error parsing command line)

...and when no :alsa: is present, then recording works, but only without
sound :S

Cs.