[MPlayer-users] Question about HD Content Streams!

tangerina at airpost.net tangerina at airpost.net
Wed Dec 16 07:22:37 CET 2009

I was most fascinated by the recent posts about HD Content & MPlayer!

How would I please go about setting up the best possible out-come, given
these facts:

1] Bandwidth is generally not an issue
2] Content can be authored into any end format

AVI? MPEG?  What is best source for streaming 1080 quality, and further,
it would be most helpful to play with a MPLAYER console command
line/settings for this sort of endeavor... If someone has best
suggestion where to start.

I assume AVI is it, but maybe I am missing something or there is a
better efficient manner.

  http://www.fastmail.fm/docs/quotes.html