[MPlayer-users] R: R: unreadable ass subtitle file

Roberto Malinverni roberto.malinverni at dico.coop.it
Fri Dec 18 12:22:55 CET 2009

Evgeniy Stepanov suggested that freetype is involved - I'll check the update
log to confirm
and try to follow his suggestion regarding the styles section of the ass
file.

> Have you tried many
> other files with a newly compiled MPlayer and have they all
> worked fine?

Yes, all of the mkvs I tried works fine. I use mplayer on a dayly basis with
this kind of media,
all with ass subtitles, so I did test it with lot of files.
I'll report back after the trying the above.
Again, thanks for your time.
Roberto

--
Il messaggio e' stato analizzato alla ricerca di virus o
contenuti pericolosi da MailScanner, ed e'