[MPlayer-users] Request for Bloom effect in Video Output

Phil Rhodes phil_rhodes at rocketmail.com
Sun Dec 20 16:24:09 CET 2009

What would be VERY useful is the ability to put 1D or 3D lookup tables on
footage and it strikes me this is best done in stream procs on a GPU. So,
perhaps this isn't an entirely daft conversation.

With regard to our conversation about DPX output and log/lin conversion, the
most general solution from mplayer's point of view would be to do it like
that and let people specify a LUT on the command line.