[MPlayer-users] Failed compilation against external libass-0.9.8

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Thu Dec 24 11:51:40 CET 2009

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 12:53:23PM +1100, andrew wrote:
> I am attempting to compile the current svn MPlayer against
> libass-0.9.8 with the following errors that make the compilation fail:

Sorry, currently only the older libass version that is shipped by e.g. Ubuntu
is supported.
However I fixed compilation with the newer version, it is completely
untested if it actually works though.
(if it is really important to you, Uoti's version is supposed to work
correctly with it already - though I am happy about bug reports against
SVN).