[MPlayer-users] mplayer plays video slowly - help needed

Palanivel palaniveld at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 31 12:55:07 CET 2009

Hi Reimar,

With the following configuration, mplayer ( MPlayer-1.0rc2 ) is compiled on LTIB.
Also I compiled mplayer for my Linux Host(Just I ran ./configure). On my host machine, it plays well.

I am getting some compilation errors in latest code. I am trying to fix those errors. If I need any help I will come back to you.

./configure --cc=gcc '--host-cc=ccache /usr/bin/gcc -B/usr/bin//' --enable-cross-compile --target=arm-linux --enable-fbdev --disable-mencoder --enable-libavcodec_a --enable-libavutil_a --enable-libavformat_a --enable-libpostproc_a --enable-liba52 --disable-mp3lib --enable-static --disable-gui --disable-ivtv --disable-live --disable-dvdnav --disable-dvdread --disable-dvdread-internal --disable-libdvdcss-internal

Regards,
Palanivel