[MPlayer-users] FFServer aborting on Fedora 10

Da Rock rock_on_the_web at comcen.com.au
Wed Feb 4 08:14:32 CET 2009

I know this might not be quite the right list for this question, but
seeing as I'm subscribed I figured I'd try here first before running off
and subscribing to another.

I'm trying to run FFServer on a Fedora 10 media server (3 tuner cards -
2 duals and a hybrid: drivers not quite working, but thats another
tale), just starting with something simple first; then I want to try to
stream dvb. So I'm streaming a video file using asf file stream- just so
I'm clear: this is not a feed, just a file. Whats happening is rather
disturbing:

ffserver: /xxxx/xxxx/ffserver-src/libavformat/asf-enc.c:612:
flush_packet: Assertion `asf->packet_timestamp_end >=
asf->packet_timestamp_start' failed.
Aborted

I'm kinda swamped in issues with my systems, so I'm afraid I haven't the
time to debug this myself (if I can help it anyway). I've used the rpm
supplied by fedora-fusion with this error, and decided to try building
myself to resolve the problem but ended with the exact same result.

Any ideas whats wrong here?