[MPlayer-users] Request for assistance, playing my HD-DVD movies

Sarah Lane slane30 at usa.com
Sat Feb 21 10:44:03 CET 2009

Hello! I am having difficulty playing HD-DVD movies on my machine. I have
a fairly robust computer, ... it is Windows + 8GB of Memory + Quad CPU.
It plays regular DVD's -perfectly- on MPLAYER. But when I try to play EVO
files directly, I get a "Bits overconsumption" error. But can please
someone recommend any ways I can try to successfully playback HD-DVD
(.EVO Files) on this machine? :) Is there any way, even if it is lower
quality? Thank you tremendously! I will report the results of anything I
can try :D

Best wishes, Sarah :)

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!