[MPlayer-users] Request for assistance, playing my HD-DVD movies

Sarah Lane slane30 at usa.com
Sat Feb 21 16:24:13 CET 2009

> You certainly don't (for private use)
Wrong! ;) However, if you want to publish any links to
modern relevant USA laws, which discredit me, and tens
of thousands of MPLAYER users, or more, that are
using MPLAYER today for playing DVD or HD-DVD is breaking
the law... or even copying them to my HARDDRIVE and
playing them for my own purpose is greviously
breaking the
law, then please do so. Please, thank you & I
wonder what you can come up with. Later

You mean, if my little girl uses MPLAYER to playback
or copy a HD-DVD to the hard-drive, ... then some cop
is going to put handcuffs on her little wrists, and it
is all over for --- litagation... ;)D

We just want to play a HD-DVD on our machine. Nothing more.

Why are you so screaming about DVD and HD-DVD playback and
not proving anything of real proof it is against the law to
use MPLAYER???????

Thank you! Anyway, just raising some noise about this too
as you seem to be in the know about something, but maybe
don't have a clue.  We love you anyway Phil.

BTW, this tride and true way of using MPLAYER and
watching or recoding movies for PRIVATE USE, is fairly
common and widespread in most democratic and free &
fair societies.  Are you from Russia?

Best wishes, Sarah :)

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!