[MPlayer-users] Crash seeking to chapters in a multi-VTS DVD if title is gt 1

Ilja Sekler ilja_sekler_ at gmx.de
Thu Jan 1 12:17:52 CET 2009

On 01.01.2009 11:57, Reimar Döffinger wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 01, 2009 at 11:51:03AM +0100, Ilja Sekler wrote:
>
>> On 01.01.2009 11:22, Reimar Döffinger wrote:
>>
>>> Unfortunately, I do not have a DVD where the main feature is not
>>> the first title, so I can not actually check if it works for
>>> those files, but I think this patch might be correct: [...]
>>
>> Thank you very much! The patch does the magic and fixes the bug
>> :-)
>
> Did you/can you check if it actually works right for an non-first
> title with chapters?

This is what I have done, sorry if it was not clear. Verified with a
patched r28220 with three different multi-VTS DVD including "Code
Inconnu" (by Michael Haneke, artificial eye No. 204) with 46 chapters in
VTS (and title) No. 6. Calling MPlayer with

./mplayer -dvd-device /dev/scd0 dvd://6 -chapter 24

(for example) or seeking to chapters with "@" and "!" works perfectly now.

Thank you again for the patch!

--
Regards