[MPlayer-users] So close now.... h.264 'slow motion' problem

Derek C derekmplayer at hssl.ie
Mon Jan 12 22:10:34 CET 2009

Hi all,

> The "-mc 2" or, as you said, "-mc 0.5" work mostly.  The inclusion of
> this switch brings the video up to fully speed [perfectly - no glitches].

Actually I'm at it again now and I can see that with the "-mc 0.5" things
are MUCH better but the video isn't 100% right - it does seem to slow down
a bit at times and, when this happens, audio goes even more out of sync.

If I try any options like -framedrop, -demuxer lavf, -lavopts
skiplookfilter or skipframe video gets much slower or jerkier.

Not there yet...

--
Derek C
In Ireland