[MPlayer-users] Unable to play DVDs because --disable-dvdnav has no effect!!

Marcin 'Rambo' Roguski rambo at id.uw.edu.pl
Sat Jan 17 21:48:20 CET 2009

> Are you using newest svn? Did you execute make distclean?
> Is your DVD mounted with udf or iso9660 filesystem?

ad 1) this is the most recent as of 9:15 CET ;-), it did not
      make a difference ayway since several dozens releases back
ad 2) I do not do make distclean, I do rm -rf /usr/src/mplayer
ad 3) I do not mount dvd, I let mplayer figure all out

> My ./configure is:
> ./configure --enable-gui --enable-largefiles
> --with-extraincdir=/usr/local/include --with-extralibdir=/usr/local/lib
> --disable-dvdnav

the only difference in mine is that I --enable-menu and not specify
--enable-largefiles which should be autodetected anyway (it is).

in fact, just checked, nothing in /libdvdnav is being built, definitely.

Rambo

--
A yawn is a silent shout.
		-- G. K. Chesterton