[MPlayer-users] Help to play HD mkv+dst smooth

Lukas Czerner czerner.lukas at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 14:10:08 CET 2009

Dne 21. 01 2009, Salatiel Filho napsal:

> Apple movies play fine.  But i kind give up on this.
> Got a nvidia 8400 and it is working fine with vdpau :)

Hi,
that is interesting for me. I have GeForce 8400M GS and i heard about
vdpau, but i thought that it is not in the mplayer yet. Apperently i was
wrong..

But i am little confused on this, besause there is no mention about
vdpau in documentation nor configure script. So, could you get me some
advice how to get it working ??

Thanx :)