[MPlayer-users] Help to play HD mkv+dst smooth

Salatiel Filho salatiel.filho at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 01:03:50 CET 2009

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 20:07, Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:

>> > I forgot to ask: Does -nosound improve playback?
>> >

>> Yeah , with -nosound the video goes flawless.
>> Though i really think sound is an important part :)
>
> Yes, but we finally know the problem;-)
> Please try other ao's (-ao help)

-ao help , shows nothing :)
 drivers:

quadcore:~$ mplayer  -ao help
MPlayer dev-SVN-r27960-4.3.2 (C) 2000-2008 MPlayer Team
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU    Q6700  @ 2.66GHz (Family: 6,
Model: 15, Stepping: 11)
Compiled for x86 CPU with extensions: MMX MMX2 SSE SSE2
Available audio output drivers:

i always thought that alsa was the best audio output. :/