[MPlayer-users] Unsupported PixelFormat -1 annoyance

Peter Magnusson iocc at mplayer2.lists.flashdance.cx
Thu Jul 9 22:24:38 CEST 2009

Please, remove the very very very annoying requester that says "Unsupported
PixelFormat -1" when playing movies with gmplayer. I couldnt care less.
The most important thing is; DONT show a requester for it. It still can be
displayed in the text output from mplayer.

I have _alot_ of videos that gives this error, just one example is:

I have MPlayer SVN-r29415-4.1.2. MPlayer-1.0rc2 didnt had this problem.