[MPlayer-users] MPlayer cannot detect TrueHD audio tracks in m2ts blu-ray rip

Dâniel Fraga fragabr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 05:12:33 CEST 2009

On Sun, 12 Jul 2009 22:05:54 +0200
Nico Sabbi <nicola.sabbi at poste.it> wrote:

> unless you specify the substreamid option

	Oops, I replied to fast. I used tsmuxer to convert the TrueHD
audio to AC3 and I tested with the converted file. I have the following:

Track ID:    4352
Stream type: TRUE-HD
Stream ID:   A_AC3
Stream info: AC3 core+TRUE-HD. Peak bitrate: 2475Kbps (core 640Kbps) Sample Rate: 48KHz Channels: 6
Stream lang:

	So I tried mplayer with -aid 4352 option, but it doesn't
reproduce any sound. Is that correct or am I doing something wrong here?

	MPlayer just says that there's no audio on 4352.

	Thanks.

--
Linux 2.6.30: Man-Eating Seals of Antiquity