[MPlayer-users] mplayer TS file incorrect timestamps edlout

t0ps t0psisdamn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 20:32:20 CEST 2009

I'm trying to make an edl for this TS I recorded off HDTV to cut out
commercials.  When making the edl with edlout, however, it reports incorrect
timestamps, like 43584.027344 43627.601563 0

These timestamps are also reported during playback.

I'm using MPlayer GIT-81683a6-4.2.1-sjlj-
Kovensky-mt 20090624

Is this a problem with the TS Header, or a bug in mplayer? Is there a
formula for converting the incorrect timestamp to the right one?