[MPlayer-users] MPlayer cannot detect TrueHD audio tracks in m2ts blu-ray rip

Dâniel Fraga fragabr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 02:56:19 CEST 2009

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 17:02:28 +0000 (UTC)
Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:

> Please make our lifes easier by not claiming nonsense.

	Sorry. I updated to the latest svn and it gave me the same
result.

	The problem is: I tried all the options and none solved the
problem.

	If you can tell me clearly which options I should try and what
output you're interested it would be easier to figure it out what is
going on.

	Thanks.

--
Linux 2.6.30: Man-Eating Seals of Antiquity