[MPlayer-users] seek or "set_property time_pos" with URL

Reyada Wolak reyada.wolak at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 18:50:23 CEST 2009

I tried this in Linux as well. the same issue, set_property time_pos OR seek
after loadfile directly will not work. be aware that I'm using slave mode
from my Java rapper:
loadfile <http URL> 0 \n seek <sec> 2          (in one command)

It only happens with HTTP URL. With local files, it is working fine.