[MPlayer-users] Trouble with HD-PVR recordings

Charlie Gunyon charles.gunyon at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 07:45:43 CEST 2009

Hey guys.  Thanks for the help so far.

t0ps: yes this plays just fine, either with the regular mpegts demuxer
or lavf.  I wonder if I can setup some kind of scheme where I re-mux
in realtime....

Carl: yeah I've been over the excellent docs; I'm not that concerned
with quality right now.  I like deint=3 or deint=4 but I had
performance problems while using them with the mpegts demuxer --
although not on h264/ac-3 in mkv, that's just fine.

So is this something that MPlayer will handle, or is what the HD-PVR
does so offensive that it should never be supported?

Thanks,
-Charlie