[MPlayer-users] Playing a TS without PAT

Marco Munderloh munderl at tnt.uni-hannover.de
Mon Jul 27 15:59:33 CEST 2009

> centuries ago I sent a patch that I refuse to commit that permits to
> specify the vcodec used in the video stream. Search -tsvformat, either
> in mplayer-users or in mplayer-dev-eng

One year ago I sent a patch which automatically detects whether the
stream is mpeg2 or h264. But the patch was not clean enough to get into
mplayer. Search the mplayer-devel-eng for "New patch for TS without
PMT". I'm working with it for over a year now without problems.

Also try ffplay which might work.