[MPlayer-users] hide the mplayer title.

Krzysztof Duchnowski amidk75 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 22:00:07 CEST 2009

Jairo Sanches pisze:
> Window Manager's Manual?
>
> Where is this manual? I just have two manuals here that I got in mplayer's website at Documentation link.
>
> But, I didn't find any information about "window manager's manual".
>
> Important Detail: I'm using Linux Ubuntu 8.10.
>
> Please help me, this is very important for my project.

If you uses "Compiz" then install ccsm ( "CompizConfig-Settings-Manager"
- system has had installed "simple-compizconfig" which isn't any god
anyway ), open it, go to "WindowDecoration", "DecorationsWindows" part,
tap "+" button and exclude "MPlayer" from decorated windows.

As for standard "Metacity" I don't know. Maybe some "gconf-editor"
settings but dunno.

--
Krzysztof 'DK75' Duchnowski
GetFirefox - http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/