[MPlayer-users] hide the mplayer title.

Jairo Sanches jairosanches at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 2 14:15:48 CEST 2009

People,
The option -noborder do anything. Running with this option, or running without this option, don't change anything.
this is my command line running in xterm:
mplayer -vo x11 -noborder ./movies/movie_test.avi
it's the same for:
mplayer -vo x11 ./movies/movie_test.avi

I'm running Ubuntu 8.10 and Gnome 2.22.3.

Is there anyone in this list that use gnome just to make the same test?
Or, somebody have another idea?
I'm working and searching for this solution for about a week, and after many searching, I decided to post my doubt here.
I've studing the documentation, but without success.

Please, you are my last hope.
Thanks a lot.

Jairo
Brazil.