[MPlayer-users] hide the mplayer title.

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Tue Jun 2 16:00:21 CEST 2009

On Tue, Jun 02, 2009 at 09:15:48AM -0300, Jairo Sanches wrote:
> The option -noborder do anything. Running with this option, or running without this option, don't change anything.
> this is my command line running in xterm:
> mplayer -vo x11 -noborder ./movies/movie_test.avi
> it's the same for:
> mplayer -vo x11 ./movies/movie_test.avi
>

> I'm running Ubuntu 8.10 and Gnome 2.22.3.

Well, I can certainly say that it works with fluxbox.
I can also say that -vo x11 -noborder works correctly with Ubuntu 9.04
(of course a self-compiled MPlayer, the one they include is probably
still several years old), except that when used with maximus it causes a
hang, but given how new (and until recently buggy) that one is I think
that's nothing surprising.