[MPlayer-users] embedding MPlayer into a window in MacOS

Marcel Meyer meyerm at fs.tum.de
Fri Jun 12 13:28:40 CEST 2009

Hello list,

currently I'm using the -wid option to embed the mplayer-output into a
widget of my Qt-based application. That works with Linux/X11 and with
Windows. Now I'm searching for a similar mechanism for MacOS.

How can I embed the video output of an external MPlayer process (started
from within my Qt-application with QProcess, of course) into (or onto) an
internal widget (QLabel f.ex.)?

Thank you,

Marcel