[MPlayer-users] cross compile for ARM platform to support alsa and directfb

just4emmett just4emmett at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 18 21:06:55 CEST 2009

>I want to cross compile it for ARM platform, where it target to support
>alsa and directfb.  But it is configured to unsupported when I compile it,
>even if I configured with  --enable-alsa --enable-directfb.  Any ideas?

I don't think --enable-alsa will work.  When you invoke configure, add the following options that point to the target files, not the host.  That way configure can autodetect the correct environment.

--with-extralibdir=/path/to/lib/files/on/target
--with-extraincdir=/path/to/include/files/on/target

I also used the following configure options for cross-compiling:

--enable-cross-compile
--cc=your-target-gcc
--host-cc=/usr/bin/gcc

Hope this helps!