[MPlayer-users] Resize mplayer in slave mode

Jesus Herrera herreramachado at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 13:38:47 CEST 2009

Hello all, i'm wondering if somebody can give some help with this matter.

I need to resize (and replace) an already running instance of mplayer. Video
quality is not that important now, but the fact of resizing the window from
command line. My scenario is this basically:

I have a Java program that executes mplayer adding some options. I created a
pipe to be able to send commands to the player (in slave mode, of course),
and i just want to resize and, eventually, replace it while it's playing
some live streaming.

Do you know, maybe, another way to do this?

Thank you in advance,

Chuy