[MPlayer-users] Mplayer compile error .. libmpdemux

Bernard Mentink bmentink at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 03:14:47 CEST 2009

> > .... i.e they are no use if I can't compile mplayer  ... ;-)
>
> You certainly _CAN_ compile MPlayer.  You chose not to, insisting on
> getting -mt working.

Actually I am only following the guide on mplayers home page to the letter,
I am not doing anything unusual .... it is NOT my choice that mplayer with
ffmpeg-mt doesn't compile as per the guide, so flaming me is not helping.
Thanks for the warm welcome to the list! I am just glad it is winter here
... boy talk about touchy ...

Bernie