[MPlayer-users] Extract RIGHT CHANNEL from audio file [SOLVED]

Jorge Fábregas jorge.fabregas at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 11:38:49 CET 2009

On Thursday 05 March 2009 09:21:17 pm Paride Legovini wrote:
> See -af channels, it's well documented in the manpage.

Thanks for reminding about the manpage :)  I did search previously but I
thought all those options were mainly for manipulating 5.1 sound :(

Here's how I got it (from stereo file to a mono track choosing particular
channel):

-af channels=1:1:0 gives me LEFT channel
-af channels=1:1:1 gives me RIGHT channel

Regards,
Jorge