[MPlayer-users] key binding with key combinations

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Fri Mar 13 19:49:54 CET 2009

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 03:16:40PM +0800, Rilawich Ango wrote:
>   Is it possible to bind a key using key combinations,

Yes.

> Ctrl-Shift-A seek +10?  If yes, how to set it?

I think you had it mostly right, except that shift-a = A.
So
CTRL-A seek +10
Seems like it won't work so well on Linux currently though, on the
console those CTRL-combinations have a special meaning already and the
X11 code in MPlayer currently (incorrectly I think) does not check the
state of the CTRL key.
You can use
mplayer -input nodefault-binds somefile
to find out as which key it recognized whatever you press (the "No bind
four for key ..." messages).