[MPlayer-users] cvidix:nvidia console only mode not working (no X)

Trey Blancher ectospasm+mplayer-users at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 22:09:34 CET 2009

Reimar,

Thanks for the tip, but it didn't work.  I would expect mplayer to at
least look like it's trying to display something if all that was wrong
with the color key was off.  It's almost as if I need an X11 display
to show the pictures, but like I said I don't want to run X on this
machine if I can avoid it.  I think if there were a way to specify
which virtual terminal the video display were on, it'd be a simple
matter of setting this.

Any other ideas?