[MPlayer-users] Huge memory leak introduced between r28862 and r29032 (need help with binary search)

Kazuo Teramoto kaz.rag at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 15:04:42 CET 2009

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 10:56 AM, Reimar Döffinger
<Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de> wrote:
> A sample file might help more since I know for sure it does not happen
> for any of my files.
> Also make sure to try -vo x11, e.g. current NVidia drivers sometimes
> reportedly leak massive amounts of memory when using OpenGL.

I found with help from irc ppl that the leak come from ass filter, I'm
binary searching it for now. Wait some minutes for more info.

The sample file is an ep o Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou from BSS subs (can
be found on irc bss at rizon for dl via dcc)

--
«Dans la vie, rien n'est à craindre, tout est à comprendre»
Marie Sklodowska Curie.