[MPlayer-users] OT: pgp sigs (was: converting 25 fps to 24 fps)

Christian Ebert blacktrash at gmx.net
Sat May 16 10:51:13 CEST 2009

* Phil Rhodes on Saturday, May 16, 2009 at 09:35:52 +0100
>> I recently had the occasion to compare the Japanese and French DVDs of
>> _Nausicaä_, and this matter of pitch correction was something I was
>> curious
>> about. I plotted the spectrum of the opening (music, no dubbed dialogue),
>> and the pitch was visibly not corrected.
>
> Well, I did say "commonly" - the most notorious example of this was the
> original VHS release of Top Gun, which made Kenny Loggins sound like he'd
> trapped his nuts in a drawer.On the other hand, it's Kenny Loggins.
>
> Why did the content of your email arrive as a text attachment?

Because your mail client has his nuts trapped in a drawer. On the
other hand it's outlook.

scnr ;-)

\black\trash movie    _C O W B O Y_  _C A N O E_  _C O M A_
Ein deutscher Western/A German Western
-->> http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/ccc.html
-->> http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/ccc-en.html