[MPlayer-users] Incorrect wav length after dump

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sat May 16 16:00:00 CEST 2009

On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 07:11:17PM +0800, Zhou Zongyi wrote:
> > So... maybe it's possible dump not to wav but send stream to stdout? I
> > mean something like this:
> >
> >   mplayer dvd://1 | oggenc -o audio.ogg -
> >
> > oggenc can encode from stdin.
> >
> > Is it possible in some way?
>
> If you are using windows, look at this.

This is a totally different issue

> http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-dev-eng/2009-April/061465.html
> It seems Reimar does not care about windows users, so the patch is rejected.

No, it isn't rejected, I just have other things to do and simply forget
about things, too.
E.g. I'd expect Cygwin will not have that issue, so it should use
#ifdef __MINGW32__
instead of
#ifdef _WIN32
Oh well, I just changed it a bit and applied it, tell me if I broke it
in the process.