[MPlayer-users] Frame by Frame Playing

Christian Ebert blacktrash at gmx.net
Wed May 20 16:51:56 CEST 2009

* Oliver Seitz on Wednesday, May 20, 2009 at 16:20:11 +0200
>> .
>>   Step forward. Pressing once will pause movie, every consecutive
>>   press will play one frame and then go into pause mode again (any
>>   other key unpauses).
>
> The point seems to be IMHO the lack of the key to "step one frame backward"

You're right. Now that you mention it, I'd fancy something like
that too.

> I think that's really not implemented yet,

Right again.

> but then I think it's not easyly done.

Wishlist!

\black\trash movie    _C O W B O Y_  _C A N O E_  _C O M A_
Ein deutscher Western/A German Western
-->> http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/ccc.html
-->> http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/ccc-en.html