[MPlayer-users] SVN-r29317-4.3.3 - OpenAL, maybe bug with Subwoofer or..?

Andreas Allacher ghost_zero5 at gmx.at
Fri May 22 11:36:34 CEST 2009

Well, I believe it comes out of every speaker except subwoofer though :)

So this is somehow normal? Well it would make sense that you only have directions as it is used for gaming but how is the subwoofer part done? After all the subwoofer actually doesn't really have a direction, does it? It is more the frequency, so I would guess it is actually accessed by OpenAL if the frequency is low enough?

--

Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dslspecial.gmx.de/freedsl-aktionspreis/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a