[MPlayer-users] seek forward/backword of x seconds

Phil Rhodes phil_rhodes at rocketmail.com
Fri May 22 16:56:12 CEST 2009

> If the manual was sufficient I would not have asked.

Be aware that there is really no one main "manual" to mplayer, there's a lot
of documentation and guides scattered all over the internet and at
mplayerhq.hu, but I've never been able to get a straight answer on exactly
which one is the official, comprehensive guide, or even how current or
relevant the one I'm looking at might be. Most of the time they just shriek
"man mplayer, man mplayer!" as if that produces anything but an error
message most of the time...

I feel your pain!