[MPlayer-users] DVDNAV problem: subtitles

Sherington eduardosherington at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 3 17:49:25 CET 2009

Reimar Döffinger <Reimar.Doeffinger <at> gmx.de> writes:

> Look, the thing is I have rather few DVDs, so I just can't know sure
> enough whether a change will break more than it fixes.
> Thus I can't really "fix" much if anything if nobody bothers to give
> much feedback here.
Hi,

I am happy to provide feedback where I can. This is the only thing in mplayer
that has caused me any problems.

Is it worth me trying to get back to a revision from subversion where I don't
see this problem? Would that help someone?

I tried that already without a lot of success (compilation errors due to
dependency versions I think) but I am happy to give it another go if it will
genuinely be helpful, not necessarily to you, but to someone.

I don't have the level of expertise that the mplayer developers clearly have so
I have no hope of addressing this issue myself, but I'll do what I can if it's
of any use.