[MPlayer-users] Pause and play next song; hear a glitch

Yarriswamy Chandranna yarriswamy.chandranna at dspg.com
Fri Nov 6 11:56:19 CET 2009

Hi,

I am facing a problem with mplayer.

Problem Description:

-----------------------------

When I pause and start the next song, mplayer plays the paused song for
a second (glitch) and then it plays the next song.

How to reproduce the problem:

1.	Create the playlist (two songs)
2.	Start playing the first song
3.	Pause the current song
4.	Play the next song in the playlist.

Mplayer plays the first song for second and then plays the second song.

When I saw the logs it calls alsa_resume() even though user presses the
next song. That's the reason it plays for a second before it actually
starts a second song.

Question is: is there a patch for this? If so please send me.

Regards,

Yarri