[MPlayer-users] m2ts (blu-ray rip) audio/video sync issue: performance advice?

Dâniel Fraga fragabr at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 03:46:17 CET 2009

On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 21:47:10 +0000 (UTC)
Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:

> I am not sure I understand:
> Do you see the A/V sync issues when viewing subtitles, or do they appear sooner
> or later? If so, you did try -demuxer lavf -nocorrect-pts (and -mc 1)?

	I see the A/V sync issue when viewing subtitles together with
VDPAU acceleration. If I remove the subtitle, it plays fine. And they
appear sooner. In other words: the video starts fine, but soon the
video gets delayed and we could see clearly the video is out of sync
with audio.

	I tried the suggested options, but it didn't help.

> If nothing helps, a sample could be useful.

	I sent to incoming:

the_uninvited.m2ts (~100MB)
the_uninvited.srt (if you want to test with my options including
subtitle)

	Just for convenience, my options:

mplayer -vc ffh264vdpau -aid 4352 -fs -af pan=2:1:0:0:1:1:0:0:1:1:1:1:1
-channels 6 -subdelay -12 -sub the_uninvited.srt the_uninvited.m2ts

--
Linux 2.6.31: Man-Eating Seals of Antiquity