[MPlayer-users] DVDNAV problem: subtitles

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Sat Nov 7 10:18:13 CET 2009

On Sat, Nov 07, 2009 at 12:11:41AM -0200, Dâniel Fraga wrote:
> > Of course if someone can provide a cut-down rip (i.e. just enough to
> > reproduce the issue, 100 MB at most) of such a problematic DVD that
> > might speed things up.
>
> 	Ok, I uploaded revolutionary_road.iso (~100MB). I hope it's
> enough. If it's not, just tell me. Thanks.

Unfortunately that's not going to work like that, some if the IFOs are
rather close to the end of the DVD.
I was actually thinking of just cutting the VOBs, though a easier way
might be to use k9copy, first selecting everything but then deselecting
all the chapters but the first of each title and setting the compression
so the result is about 100 MB.
You'd of course have to check that the issue still exists with the iso
generated like that...