[MPlayer-users] MPEG-TS + H264 (again)

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Tue Nov 10 22:12:55 CET 2009

Colin Rosenthal <csr <at> statsbiblioteket.dk> writes:

> We have the following problems:
>
> i) tsprog is ignored. We get all channels and can tab between them.
> ii) there is no sound
> iii) One of the channels (the first one found) causes mplayer to freeze
> after a couple of seconds playing. If we quickly tab
> to another channel, mplayer continues to play.

All three problems (and the fourth one, that video was not decoded correctly),
are fixed in latest svn.
Note that only -demuxer lavf and only -ac faad (which is the default) work
correctly, -ac ffaac does not support the audio in your stream, I do not
understand why -demuxer mpegts (which is the default) does not work for your
sample.
You may want to disable demuxer mpegts by adding demuxer=.mpegts, (note the ",")
to your config file.

Carl Eugen