[MPlayer-users] DVDNAV problem: subtitles

Dâniel Fraga fragabr at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 16:35:43 CET 2009

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 12:24:01 +0100
Reimar Döffinger <Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de> wrote:

> That works for me now, too.

	Reimar, I have a dvd here ("Red") that will allow me to select
only the "pt" subtitle using dvdnav:// and both ("pt" and "en") using
dvd://.

	But no subtitle are shown even when selected.

	Can I upload it? I made an iso image with k9copy using just the
first chapters. It's about ~700MB. If you agree I'll upload. I think
this sample will help to solve all the problems for once and for all.

	Thanks!

--
Linux 2.6.31: Man-Eating Seals of Antiquity