[MPlayer-users] question about .RMVB

iwan umar iwan_umar at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 25 17:29:23 CET 2009

> MPlayer builds and works on Windows, too.

... yes, Rathann ... MPlayer do works on Windows, I'm a devoted user of MPlayer for a long time ....
however I found problem when running .RMVB video format ....

> ...but if you have even the slightest degree of respect for your own sanity, you will download a finished executable.

... Phil, ... recently I updated to MPUI latest version 0.6.8 Full Package ...
it is my first encounter with .RMVB video format, ... it showed nothing, just black screen, time indicator 00:00 ...
... either a bad video file (have only 1 file, cannot cross-test) ... or MPlayer (Windows version) do not support .RMVB yet ?

Regards, ... IU