[MPlayer-users] certain avi files shifted off to right with fullscreen

Steven A. DuChene linux-clusters at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 2 07:32:52 CEST 2009

Well, the reason I was thinking about that is because it seems
to occur with one codec and not another. So I thought perhaps
if I could find a different codec that worked with the same files
it would confirm my guess or not. Since it occurs in exactly the
manner with the vdpau video output verses the xv video output
selection I did not think it was a problem with the chosen
video output selection.

Since I am requesting fullscreen display, do you think it is
a problem with mplayer or the ffmpeg codec correctly determining
the actual screen size and/or position?